Sunday, January 18, 2015

My Blog


I have started this blog for several different reasons. To build an audience of readers, to discuss different topics that have always been issues in my generation, to blog about different characters in my novel and for me to post free verse and poetry. I found blogging as an opportunity to share my experience, my thoughts in a free open manner. Blogging truly is an easy way of expressing my views and thoughts about things that have been on my mind without having to answer to others. I now look at everything in life more optimistically— always finding the positive in everything. I found when I did that my life was happier and I enjoyed studying, cleaning and cooking other things that I did not enjoy doing. With that being said, I will be posting weekly as well as giving updates periodically with the release date of my book and places I will be hosting book signings! Writing is an art that takes love anyone can write however, people who do it because they love it are the greatest writers.

Ebony Jamila Aiken


No comments:

Post a Comment